Bottom Deck: There are two air conditioned double cabins on the bottom deck with hot and cold shower, wash hand basin and toilet en suite
Top Deck: There are two double air-conditioned cabins with wash-hand basins en suite and separate shower and toilet on the top deck
The Sun set bar is situated on the top deck affording passengers a delightful view. The deck is very spacious and for the “open air” sleepers, six ¾” mattresses are accommodated with ease
The area has drop-down blinds making one large sleeping area if so desired
An additional bath/shower with hand basin and toilet is situated on the port side
- Jacuzzi in the stern of the boat house
- A coldwater shower on the Bermuda Deck to cool off under
- 3 x Tender Boats: all dorys with 40hp Yamaha outboard motors for fishing and game viewing
- The galley leads onto a lounge/dining area (air conditioned during dinner) and then out onto the deck for early morning teas and breakfast.
- old Space: There is one deep freeze in the galley and various other cooler boxes.
- There is a tape deck but Clients are requested to bring their own tapes. Catering, purchase of tackle and bait can be arranged through your Agent at an extra cost to the Clients
Fishing: please bring own or hire
Boarding: At Kulizwe harbour: Binga – 12 noon
Disembark: – 10 A.M.